TERENO International Conference 2018
The TERENO Network (www.tereno.net) will conduct the 2nd TERENO International Conference from Oct 8-12, 2018 in Berlin (Germany).
The event is intended to provide a platform for young scientists and international experts and highlights the main facets of TERENO research. The conference will offer a mix of oral and poster presentations and keynote lectures reflecting on current topics in Earth System Science. In addition, the conference is a place to meet and discuss with TERENO scientists and colleagues from around the world and offers excellent opportunity for formal and informal networking. A dedicated session on novel approaches to monitor dynamic events will address specifically MOSES research questions and activities.
Scientists from all disciplines of Earth and Environmental Sciences are cordially invited to attend the conference. We are very pleased to announce that the abstract submission is open until May 31st. Abstracts are invited for the following topics:
1. Relevance of soils in terrestrial matter fluxes - measurements and model concepts
2. Improving water quality management using new observation and modeling strategies
3. Modeling the Hydrological System – Balancing of complexity and Uncertainty
4. Novel Approaches to monitor dynamic events
5. Biodiversity Monitoring: Past, presence, future
6. Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Services
7. Networking of long-term infrastructures for terrestrial research
8. Measuring and modeling water storage dynamics
9. Ecotrons and lysimeters: complementary tools for observation and experimentation on the
10. Model-data fusion: Improving predictions and improving process understanding
11. Soil greenhouse gas exchange - Linking methods, bridging scales
12. Biogeochemical processes in soil-plant-atmosphere systems
13. Decadal and centennial variability from high-resolution bio- and geoarchives.
14. Innovative Sensing methods for the critical Zone
15. Management and integration of environmental observation data
16. Integration of in-situ and remote sensing data for the earth surface-atmosphere system
For more information on the event, for abstract submission and registration please see http://www.ufz.de/tereno2018/
More News: Archive